The 8th International Seminar on Tropical Animal Production (ISTAP 2018) is a forum for the presentation of recent knowledge and technology regarding animal production. It provides a perspective and insight into tropical animal production systems and sustainable local resource management. Topics of interest for paper submission:
- Feed and animal nutrition
- Animal biotechnology
- Animal breeding
- Animal health and welfare
- Poultry science and management
- Small ruminant production
- Cattle and buffalo production
- Animal waste and by-product
- Post-harvest technology
- Food technology
- Food Safety and Halal Food industry
- Livestock industrial machinery
- Livestock business and management
- Social and community involvement
- Environmental issues
- Other issues related to the theme of conference
1. Indonesian student IDR 1.000.000
2. Indonesian author IDR 1.500.000
3. Indonesian listener 750.000
4. International student USD 100
5. International author USS 150
6. International listener USD 100
Terms and conditions
- The registration fee covers seminar materials, lunch, morning and afternoon teas, and attendance of all technical sessions.
- The registration fee covers one participant only. Multiple authors who are attending must register separately, and those who are not presenting should register as a Listener.
- Selected full papers will be published in an internationally SCOPUS indexed proceeding (IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science), Journal of the Indonesian Tropical Animal Agriculture (JITAA), Nationally indexed journals (SINTA indexed), and ISBN Proceeding with additional fee
All cancellations must be informed to the Secretariat of ISTAP and the refund will be issued after the ISTAP 8th. Refunds will not be granted on failure of visa application. The Secretariat of ISTAP will acknowledge receipt of your cancellation by email.
Refund for cancellation of registration will be made and subject to the following deadline and administrative charge:
The refund will be returned via the same payment method as the original receipt of funds.
No refund will be made after 22 August 2019.
Where there is extenuating circumstances a refund outside of these terms may be considered by and at the discretion of the Organizing Committee.