The 8th International Seminar on Tropical Animal Production (ISTAP) |23-25 September 2019.
"Prospects and Challenges for Sustainable Tropical Animal Production Systems”
ABOUT ISTAP 2019
Looking beyond the first year, the network of ISTAP will aim to develop pilot projects focused on sustainable animal production, specific evidence based on research and experiences of community, and communicating these with a view to inspiring further implementation.
With the idea to contribute and share technologies and studies in favor of sustainable livestock ISTAP VII recommended to prepare ISTAP VIII Topic about global network on sustainable animal production developing knowledge, technologies, and technical-scientific information to increase the sustainability of the livestock chain. Some themes as integrated crop-livestock-forest systems, low carbon agriculture, coping with droughts, precision livestock, food security, nutrition and health, animal and forage improvement, environmental services, social economic, animal product technology and more are developed by the institution, and its partners, through national and international innovative projects.
Please come and be part of this seminar ISTAP VIII. It is a great place to share and learn about sustainable models, tools and solutions, and for your organization to gain visibility for its work in an international platform, showcasing your own projects. With stakeholders from across the farming and food industries, NGOs, international organizations and academics, together we can synergize action and develop a sustainable future for livestock.
- To provide a perspective and insight into tropical livestock production systems and sustainable local resources management,
- To discuss the way of how to achieve a sustainable tropical resources management in increasing livestock production in the tropics,
- To provide a forum in order to exchange information and ideas on livestock production systems in the tropics and its related problems.
The seminar will be presented in English. The committee does not provide translation machine.
Prof. Ryo Akashi
University of Miyazaki, Japan
Prof. Yang Fu Yu
China Agriculture University, China
Aligarh Muslim University, India
Liza G. Battad, PhD
National Headquarters, Philippine Carabao Center
Prof. Sang Jip Ohh
Kangwon National University, Korea
Dr. Abdulameer Al Saffar
Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research, Kuwait
Prof. Loh Teck Chwen
Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
The 8th International Seminar on Tropical Animal Production (ISTAP 2018) is a forum for the presentation of recent knowledge and technology regarding animal production. It provides a perspective and insight into tropical animal production systems and sustainable local resource management. Topics of interest for paper submission:
- Feed and animal nutrition
- Animal biotechnology
- Animal breeding
- Animal health and welfare
- Poultry science and management
- Small ruminant production
- Cattle and buffalo production
- Animal waste and by-product
- Post-harvest technology
- Food technology
- Food Safety and Halal Food industry
- Livestock industrial machinery
- Livestock business and management
- Social and community involvement
- Environmental issues
- Other issues related to the theme of conference
|1 January 2019||Call for full paper submission|
|Closed||Deadline abstract submission|
|Notification of abstract acceptance|
|Deadline for full paper submission|
|2 June – 30 July 2019||Reviewing process|
|16 May – 31 July 2019||Registration|
|8 July – 9 August 2019||Full paper revision by authors|
|5 – 19 August 2019||2nd review by the reviewer|