Participants would be the organizations and individuals with an interest in the community empowerment and tropical animal industry sectors including:
- Researchers, academics and educators,
- Industry practitioners and professionals;
- Government departments involved in associated strategies
- Small business development, indigenous entrepreneurship
- Regional and state livestock commission and agencies
The participants from abroad that have already confirmed are from Japan, Thailand, India, Iran Kuwait, Egypt, The Netherlands, Scotland, and Norway. Some countries are still in contact.